Food and feeding is an integral part of baby care. And while baby food is available readymade in the stores, most of us wouldn’t like to actually just buy the stuff from the stores. Firstly they are more expensive, and you cannot always be sure of exactly what’s in them. Instead, making baby food in somewhat large batches at home seems like a much better and healthier option. And when making it at home, you obviously also need baby food storage containers to keep the excess.
|Product||Product name||BPA free||Capacity of individual containers||Price|
|Infantino Squeeze Station||Yes||4 oz.||$$|
|OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers||Yes||2 oz.||$|
|Littleware Baby Food Storage Containers||Yes||5 oz.||$$|
|Baby Food Containers By Little Sprout||Yes||2 oz.||$$|
And we have the 4 top ones here for you. Let’s check them out individually…
#1: Infantino Squeeze Station
Atop the station, you have slots for 3 filler tubes. You place the pureed food in these, and then use the pressure to push the food through. But before you start, you need to secure the tubes to the pouches at the bottom. As for detailed instructions on how to use it – you can always refer to the detailed instruction manual that comes with the set.
And before we move on to the next container set, we’ll take a look at some of the reviews now:
- The entire squeeze station is super easy to put together and use. In fact, storing it away is also very convenient, since everything can be put together into one compact assembly!
- Everything is made of the best quality plastic and is quite easy to clean. In fact, if you follow the instructions properly you can actually totally avoid any mess!
- For such a useful set, the price is super reasonable – and this squeeze station will actually last you for years to come!
Here’s another bestseller on Amazon – plain storage containers though…
#2: OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers
- They are very easy to open, in fact, with a bit of practice you’ll probably manage it one handed – making it easy to arrange the food while you have the baby in your arms.
- There are of course other advantages too – and we’ll explore a few of those from the reviews:
- They are built of strong plastic, free of any BPA, phthalates or PVC – and they last for years!
- You also get the same containers in larger capacities, just right when your baby grows a little older!
- The lids are really firm, and even when full of food, the lids won’t accidentally come off even if you drop them to the ground.
Here’s our next pick of containers for storing baby food…
#3: Littleware Baby Food Storage Containers
Again, that’s not all there is to know about these containers, but we’ll focus a little on the reviews now:
- These containers are generally bigger than most other baby food containers, making them a good choice for older babies.
- The mouths are large enough for you to even fill them up with frozen cubes of baby food!
- Again, very sturdy containers, won’t crack or open up even when dropped to the ground.
And now time for our last product…
#4: Baby Food Containers By Little Sprout
And of course, for a very reasonable price, you get a set of 12 of these containers. But before you make the final choice, check out the reviews:
- These come with a special panel where you can write down the date and contents, and there is also a dry eraser included so you can write afresh next time!
- One of the most reasonable and yet useful products in the market right now.
- Most reviewers agreed that it was great value for money.
Baby food is always better when prepared at home. The best part is that you can then even adjust the ingredients so as to make the food according to what you know your little one likes to eat! And now, you can do it with ease because you can always make a batch ahead and conveniently store in any of these 4 baby food storage containers that we’ve just brought you!