Drawers are a great way to make the most out of the available storage space in your house. And, what better place for drawers than under your bed? After all, the space under the bed is for the most part unutilized. While you may put stuff here, they are extremely difficult to access on a daily basis – and so most people just stash unwanted stuff here. But consider this – with under bed storage drawers, you can store all kinds of stuff under the bed – and even easily access them whenever you need! Sounds good?
|Product||Product name||Wooden||Drawer insert||Price|
|Underbed Storage Drawers||Yes||No||$$|
|Sorbus Set of 4 Foldable Drawer Dividers, Storage Boxes, Closet Organizers, Under Bed Organizer||No||Yes||$$|
So – let’s take a look at each in detail now…
#1: Underbed Storage Drawers
The good part about these drawers is that they can be kept under bunk beds, platform beds and any other beds you like – as long as they don’t already have drawers underneath. Also, the other thing to note is that these drawers actually come in wood finish – so pick a wood finish bed to keep them under. However, since they are ready to be finished, people into D-I-Y can also paint them in any other shade or polish they like to match the rest of the furniture. Now let’s take a look at customer feedback:
- The construction is really sturdy and the drawers are guaranteed to last for a while.
- Great for storing clothes in as they protect your clothes are also just the right thickness for them.
- The wheels are of excellent quality – unlike less standard products. They work like a dream and the drawer rolls out very easily.
This first one was a drawer, but now we’ll be looking at organizer inserts for drawers:
#2: Sorbus Set of 4 Foldable Drawer Dividers, Storage Boxes, Closet Organizers, Under Bed Organizer
The result is that these will actually last you for years to come. And considering how reasonably they are priced – that is a big plus! Also do note, that you can buy these with the drawer we featured first (to put in it), or if you already have drawers and are tired of how things always get messed up inside them!
But before you actually go ahead and make a buy – let’s check out the reviews, shall we?
- The entire set is very well built and quite lightweight. Also, storing them when not in use is very easy as they fold into flat pieces.
- Being made of fabric, they are pretty flexible – and that means you can actually stuff things into them, without worrying about them breaking.
- The price is actually quite reasonable as compared to other drawer dividers, and so you can seriously consider these.
So we have featured a set of under bed storage drawers as well as a set of fabric drawer dividers. You now need to decide which ones (or both) you need and get ordering. Once you have these in your house – not finding stuff in your bureau is going to be a thing of the past!